After some time of using and installing / uninstalling Apps you may need to reflash your Galaxy Pocket, And in case there is a new update also you can update your phone and enjoy it with more new options on it, So this Guide will help you to do anything you want with Original USB cable and Odin flasher only.
Tools that you need to update Samsung S5300
- S5300 Original Firmware Package.
- Odin Flasher: S5300.
- USB Drivers.
Firmware Update Steps:(.1.) - Run Odin Flasher and check these options: Re.Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time.
(.2.) - Click PIT button and select coriemmc_0117.pit file.
- Click BOOTLOADER and select DefaultCalDataWith Boot_S5300xxxxx_REV04.tar.md5
- Click PDA button and select PDA_S5300xxxxx_REV04.tar.md5
- Click PHONE button and select MODEM_S5300xxxxx_REV04.tar.md5
- Click CSC button and select GT-S5300-MULTI-CSC-Oxxxxx.tar.md5
(.4.) - Connect the phone to your PC using the Original USB cable.
(.5.) - Check that Odin flasher detects your phone's Com port number then continue to next step.
(.5.) - Click Start button and watch Odin program during the update process, But do not interrupt it.
(.6.) - The phone will be rebooted by Odin after all is done, Now you can disconnect it from PC.